We all want good health for ourselves and the members of our families, but most of us are uncertain as to the actions we need to take to attain this goal. If we perceive the road to climb as too s ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Greetings from Dr. Hanna!
I hope you have been enjoying our new informational newsletters about different topics relating to your health. These will be sent to you once a month, highlighting some great topics so you all can stay healthy and well.
Here's an Overview of What's New at Hanna Wellness:
1. Organic Facials-We now have a licensed Esthetician here in our office to do facials on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-12:30pm and 2pm - 5:30pm. She is also available on Saturdays from 9am-12pm and special appointment times by request. Christina Casillas, our longtime friend, will be using a top of the line 100% pure organic skin care line from Hungary called Eminence.
2. Wellness Wednesdays- These informative talks happen here at the Wellness Center every 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00pm-7:30pm. Dr. Hanna will talk about how to achieve optimum health and answer health questions that you may have. Everyone is invited, especially all our new patients. It's a great way to reinforce all the things you need to do to get you on your path to Optimum Wellness.
3. Yoga Class Interest List- We have the certified instructor-Michelle Dailey who has taught yoga for 15 + years, We have the place- Right here at Hanna Wellness, now we need to hear from you on what day and time works best for you. We have an interest list at the Front Desk so please give us your vote, either call in or let us know next time you come in.
4. Gift Certificates for Holidays- Give someone the gift of pampering with a soothing, relaxing Spa Massage or Body Scrub treatment, or a rejuvenating Organic Facial. Let us help you put together a custom package of several Spa services that will be sure to please anyone on your list.
5. Fall Specials- We have several specials going on right now. Lori and Jenna are offering a free Hot Stone Add-on to your massage (couple of stones) to try the new Hot Stone Massage and see how great it feels. Jenna is also providing a mini Reiki treatment on special for a limited time. If you have ever been interested in this incredible ancient healing art, Jenna is providing 15 minute sessions for only $30. Jenna is available Monday mornings from 9am to noon, and Tuesday afternoons from 2pm to 6 pm. Space is limited so book as soon as you would like.
6. Time for Giving with Family Friends and Food Drive. Bring in you canned food or dried goods and for every good that you donate we will give you a raffle ticket to win a hot stone massage or organic facial. OR if you know a friend or loved one in need of care, refer them to our office, and Dr. Hanna will offer 20% off their first visit, and you will earn 5 tickets towards our raffle. All ending December 13th.
Last but certainly not the least, the cold and flu season is in full affect, and I want you to know that since viruses, bacteria, and fungus grow exponentially, it is imperative that when you feel the beginnings of sickness, get treated right away! We have lots of immune boosters in our office that will stop sickness before it goes too far.
Have a Healthy, Happy and Safe Thanksgiving with Family and Friends.